Over the years we have come to understand that the best way for a business owner to stay on top of the operations and profitability of their business is by maintaining detailed financial records. Proper bookkeeping facilitates accurate tax preparation, which, in turn, reduces the probability of costly year-end accounting expenditure and/or an IRS audit. While bookkeeping may be time consuming, the long-term benefits make the task well worth it. Yet, most business owners can’t afford to devote such significant time and effort to bookkeeping.
So, let Income Tax Y Mas take care of your books, so you can focus on running your business and generating profits!
Each month or quarter we will provide you with the following services:
- Comprehensive Payroll Service
- W-2/1099 Processing
- Sales Taxes
- Bank Reconciliation
- Balance Sheets
- Income Statements
- Quarterly Reports
- Payroll checks prepared on-time, every-time and ready for signature and distribution.
- Direct deposits for the employees located remotely/locally.
- Report of cash needed to cover payroll expenses and tax liabilities.
- Timely and accurate notifications of tax liabilities and deposits.
Looking to open your own business?
There is so much to do, and not everyone has sufficient time and resources to get it all done. Income Tax Y Mas is dedicated to providing startup business with technical support in the areas of tax preparation and accounting. We provide startups with a comprehensive overview of your personal accounting and tax needs. At Income Tax Y Mas it is our mission to equip you with the tools and knowledge to achieve long-term success.
Business Entity Selection and Formation
If you are forming a new business, and have questions on what type of organizational structure is best suited for you, we can evaluate your company’s best option. Our expertise enables us to help you determine which entity-type will save you the most money over the long-term life of your business. We have experience with the following business structures:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Minority Business Applications
- Are you a United States citizen?
- Is at least 51% of your business minority-owned operated and controlled?
- Is your company physically located in the U. S. or its trust territories?
- Are daily operations exercised by the minority ownership member(s)?
If these apply you may be eligible to apply for a minority business application.
The Small Business Administration's and Business Development Program wants to help minority-owned companies win contracts in the public sector.
Corporations, the federal government, and state agencies all want to do business with minority-owned companies. If your company wants to connect with private-sector buyers, certification can be a real asset.
For more information on the requirements, how to apply, and benefits of this service call Income Tax Y Mas for an appointment.